Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
Are you ready for retirement? Our IRA statement savings accounts are tax-advantaged* savings plans that offer competitive rates, no annual maintenance fees, and personalized service from our experienced staff.
You can get an IRA statement savings account or an IRA CD, each with its own advantages. The sooner you get started, the more time your money has to grow. Start planning for your future, today!
- IRA Certificate of Deposit
- Roth and Traditional IRA Cerificates of Deposit available
- Interest rate is locked in at the time of opening
- Interest is compounded daily and credited quarterly
- Automatically renewable at the end of the term
- A 10-day grace period is granted and allow for withdrawals, deposits, or change in term
- Additional options at age 59 1/2 and older
- Withdraw funds penalty free at any time
- $250 minimum deposit to open
- IRA Statement Savings
- No monthly service fees
- Tiered interest rates
- Earns interest on all balances over $100
- To avoid IRS penalty, funds should not be withdrawn before owner is 59 1/2 years of age
- $25 minimum deposit to open
IRA savings account:
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is effective as of November 4, 2016.
Interest rates subject to change without notice. Fees could reduce earnings.
All accounts, are variable rate; the interest rate may change after the account is opened.
Under federal regulation you may make no more than six preauthorized withdrawals, automatic, Internet or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card or other similar transactions from your account per statement cycle. Transactions in excess of six will result in a per transaction fee and if repeated could cause the account to be changed to a non-interest-bearing account.
Rates and offers subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is in effect as of 11/4/2016 and assumes principal and interest remain on deposit for term stated. You must maintain a minimum balance of $250.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed the Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Minimum deposit required is $250. Penalty may apply for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. You will have a 10 day grace period to make any changes to your account.