Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
Are you ready for retirement? Our IRA statement savings accounts are tax-advantaged* savings plans that offer competitive rates, no annual maintenance fees, and personalized service from our experienced staff.
You can get an IRA statement savings account or an IRA CD, each with its own advantages. The sooner you get started, the more time your money has to grow. Start planning for your future, today!
- IRA Certificate of Deposit
- Roth and Traditional IRA Cerificates of Deposit available
- Competitive fixed interest rates
- Additional options at age 59 1/2 and older
- Withdraw funds penalty free at any time
- $250 minimum deposit to open
- IRA Statement Savings
- No monthly service fees
- Competitive tiered interest rates for higher returns on higher balances
- To avoid IRS penalty, funds should not be withdrawn before owner is 59 1/2 years of age
- $25 minimum deposit to open
IRA savings account:
Under federal regulation you may make no more than six preauthorized withdrawals, automatic, Internet or telephone transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card or other similar transactions from your account per statement cycle. Transactions in excess of six will result in a per transaction fee and if repeated could cause the account to be changed to a non-interest-bearing account.