At Coatesville Savings Bank we offer employment opportunities to team-oriented individuals who will strive to maintain the standard of excellence that we provide to our customers. We provide a challenging work environment with opportunities for advancement within the organization.
Coatesville Savings Bank is a state-chartered, FDIC- insured, mutual savings bank headquartered in Coatesville, PA serving Chester and Lancaster counties for more than 90 years. We are committed to providing outstanding customer service, competitive products and services, and involvement and support for the communities we serve.
Coatesville Savings Bank offers a competitive salary and benefit package for a full-time employee which includes medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with a company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid leave benefit, a bonus program, flexible spending accounts, vision service plan, group term life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Coatesville Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Coatesville Savings Bank will provide all applicants for employment and all employees with equal opportunity for employment and promotion regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.
- Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please include the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
- Or, stop in to any one of our locations to pick up an application.
Senior Lending Officer
Responsible for the management, direction and development of a commercial and industrial lending team consisting of commercial lenders and credit analysts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage and coordinate the lending activities of a commercial and industrial lending team, consisting of commercial lenders and credit analysts, focusing on loans to businesses, owner-occupied commercial real estate, business deposits, and related transactions, as well as retail lending products including mortgages and home equity products.
• Manage the team's business development activities and portfolio management practices.
• Approve loan transactions in accordance with the bank's lending authority, policies and procedures.
• Manage an existing commercial loan portfolio.
• Originate and close new loans to existing customers and prospects consistent with the bank's loan policies and procedures and in accordance with state and federal regulations.
• Coordinate collection/work out activities.
• Identify and refer prospects internally regarding other bank products including: deposits, cash management, residential mortgages, and financial services.
• Respond to customer and prospect inquiries.
• Conduct performance reviews and recommend training and development of team members.
• Guide, manage and assist in development of team members (transfers, promotions, terminations salary/bonus adjustments and work schedules, etc.) as necessary.
• Coach, develop, mentor and support team members.
• Represent the bank at various community functions.
• Participate on bank committees as assigned.
• Perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned.
• Extensive knowledge of financial institution policies and procedures.
• Extensive knowledge of commercial lending practices and related areas.
• Knowledge of department support structures, resources and personnel.
• Thorough understanding of loan documentation criteria and business objectives for the commercial real estate department.
• Excellent management, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Solid knowledge of commercial real estate lending policies and procedures.
• Ability to build strong relationships and alliances across the organization, ability to adapt to change, ability to multi-task, reliable and highly self-motivated.
• Superior customer service skills exceed customers' expectations.
• Proven organizational and public relations skills.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related area.
• Ten or more years' experience, with progressively greater responsibilities in a commercial lending environment.
• Educated in banking federal and state regulations and laws.